Questions About Ordering Cupcakes? Click Here: https://artisanbakeshop.com/ordering-custom-cupcakes.htm
I figured I would reintroduce ourselves to our Blog Audience! Here's more about ordering!
If you need more information visit: www.artisanbakeshop.com
How To Order - Cake Ordering Information
Option 1: Signature
Our Signature Cakes are 44 designs (colors can change), available in 10 sizes, available in any flavor of our flavors.
(Follow steps A, B, C for ordering).
PLACE ORDER by Tuesday by 6:00 pm for Friday/Saturday - OR - 5 business days for other days of the week.
Click This Link To View Sizes & Pricing: Signature Cake Pricing & Flavors
· -cake flavor
· -frosting (exterior covering): most times is vanilla buttercream, if you choose chocolate frosting the outside of the cake will be brown.
· -choose writing for the cake (inscription)
· -would you like to add a birthday/anniversary number?
Please Choose ONE of the 44 designs shown -
Click This Link To View: Signature Cake Designs
· -would you like to change the colors? (optional)
Option 2: Chef's Choice: a Single Tiered, Round Buttercream Cake
PLACE ORDER 10 business days in advance: this is a SEMI-CUSTOM cake
Pricing Is: +$12 from the pricing listed above due to the Semi-Custom nature of the design
· -a round buttercream frosted cake with fondant accents in your theme-
Follow STEPS A and B from above:
-please provide us with your party theme/characters that you'd
like to use
(for example: my little pony or paw patrol including Marshall or 60th birthday party in a Kate Spade theme)
INCLUDE: colors that you'd like to use (optional)
You have to be flexible: No sketches of exactly what the cake will look like will be provided (ie: it will be a surprise as to EXACTLY what the cake will look like)
Option 3: Custom Cakes
What's A Custom Cake?
· -Custom Cakes are any Cake beyond the designs shown in the Signature Cake galleries or beyond a Chef's Choice.
· -Custom Cakes can be created from a photo that you email to us.
· -Custom Cakes require that your artwork or photos to be emailed to us at least 3 weeks prior to your party date.
· -Availability may be limited on some weeks.
How Far in Advance Do I Inquire About a Custom Cake?
· -Artwork (photos of the design that you have in mind) will need to be emailed to us at least 3 weeks prior to your party date
How Does the Custom Cake Process Work?
· -Email Artwork to Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
· -Up to (4) photos can be emailed to us.
· -In the email please include:
· -your first and last name
· -your party date
· -your party colors (colors that you'd like to use for the cake)
· -any important information that we should know
What is Artwork?
· - A photo from our Website, Facebook, or Instagram
· - A photo of invitation/paper goods
· - A photo of a cake that you found - (let's say you found a photo of a cake on Pinterest, using a Google search, or any search engine)
· - Up to (4) photos can be emailed to us
· -Within 3-4 days of emailing your photo to us: you'll receive a no-obligation quote via email
· -This quote will include pricing for the design(s) that you had in mind, as well as other options within lots of price ranges
· -The quote will include information on "How to Order" should you choose to